1. Annual Solo Recital Videos
This year we had three groups of performers in our annual recital. It was wonderful to see how each one of the students grew in their piano skills in all the three groups. It was absolutely a delight to sit and enjoy a one hour forty five minute long recital done by our advanced students. What an impressive recital it was! Congratulations to you all.
Here are a few videos we would like to share here.
We are still uploading the advanced group. Please see, like and share the other videos HERE.
We appreciate if you tag us when you post your videos on social media. We are on Facebook and Instagram.
2. Summer Package
It is still not too late to take advantage of our summer package and make a month or two of this summer a focus time on your piano practice.
This summer we have a special package to help the students focus on their piano and improve a lot.
The package includes
- Two piano lessons per week, (60 minutes each, in person or online)
- Monthly informal performances
- Monthly “polish up” short lesson with headteacher.
- A Recital at the end of the program
Monthly tuition $780
Space is limited. Please reply to this email to register.
3. Ongoing Exam Season
Congratulations to those who have passed their exam successfully. We hope it was a rewarding experience for you. If you are still working on your exam and haven’t registered yet, we have a few more spots left. If the spots are all booked please email us and we will create more time slots.
Here is the link to register:
- Ask your teacher which week you are going to be ready with all the requirements
- Find a time slot based on your teacher’s answer and your availability on the links below. You cannot take the exam with your own teacher.
- If you started as a beginner in January 2023 or later you will have your exam next year.
To take your exam in person please register here.
All the exams need to be in person.
4. School Closure for 4th of July
Please note that the school will be closed from July 3rd to July 6th for the 4th of July break. For those classes fall on these dates, your lessons balance out as there were 5 weeks in July/August hence you don’t need makeup classes.
Here is the school calendar for reference in case you need it for future reference.
5. Referral System
Many thanks for referrals!
We have been registering students who were referred to us by current or former students of Golden Key Piano School. Believe it or not, we have even had referrals from those who are just starting their own lessons at Golden Key Piano School. We are flattered and grateful for the confidence that our students and their families have in our ability to teach.
To return the favor, for each student that is referred, we will:
- Add $50 to our scholarship fund to make our quality lessons available to a wider community.
- Waive the $30 registration fee for your friend as a welcome gift to our school.
- Send you a thank you gift.